- Served as Product Evangelist for employer (Miva) on the flagship product Miva Merchant.
- Worked with the development community on product education, training, releases, and development initiatives.
- Community representative and evangelist for various company products, including providing programming guidance to community developers through forums and speaking at ecommerce conferences.
- San Diego, CA.
- 1995 – Present: Worked on 300+ projects, 650+ websites, 200+ web applications, and 30+ products.
- 2013 – Present: Technology Consultant.
- 2011-2013: CTO, Adoptive (brand agency)
- 2010: Chief Strategist (“Enterprise 2.0”), Verizon.
- 2009-2010: Founder and CEO of SocialSimple, of a targeting marketing (UIX) / ecommerce startup.
Acquired by NBC Universal for $4.2 million (2010).
- 2008: Lead Hitachi’s first Enterprise Portal.
- 2006-2007: Generated 50% of Modern Postcard‘s revenue through online properties / online marketing.
- 2002: Created ViaSat‘s first “Web” department.
- 2000-2001: Award-winning Engineer of Miva Merchant.
- 1995: Started professional career in web development as a Web Developer/Designer (Varigon, Inc).
- 1993: Self taught web programming.
- 1992: Captain, San Diego Surf Team (Rank #2 in CA).
- 1990-1992: Professional Surfer (Rusty Surfboards).
- Management of clients on technology, public relations, business strategies, and team management.
- Clients included startups, corporate, agencies, universities, night clubs, and celebrities.
- San Diego, CA.
San Diego’s largest digital agency.
- Reporting to the CTO, lead and managed all interactive media, user experience (UX), and web development projects.
- Managed international team of designers, web developers (PHP/.NET), and QA (team of 25+).
- Managed web portfolio (100+ clients): Sunkist, Wolfgang Puck, Jenny Craig, California Avocado, Kapalua.com, Summerlin.com, IrvineRanch.com.
Parenting website where parents can interact directly with doctors and childcare experts and get actionable information.
- Design and development of product/startup from concept to development to public launch.
- Integrated Amazon affiliate services (Marketplace).
- Brand management on design/logo/etc.
- Served as advisory CTO.
- http://585k5j.axshare.com/ (wireframes to develop against)
- 2013 – New York, NY.