- Redesigned corporate partners portal from the groundup (front-end and backend).
- Migrated from static HTML to dynamic content on the WordPress framework.
- Managed project (design and development) and deliverables.
- 1995 – Present: Worked on 300+ projects, 650+ websites, 200+ web applications, and 30+ products.
- 2013 – Present: Technology Consultant.
- 2011-2013: CTO, Adoptive (brand agency)
- 2010: Chief Strategist (“Enterprise 2.0”), Verizon.
- 2009-2010: Founder and CEO of SocialSimple, of a targeting marketing (UIX) / ecommerce startup.
Acquired by NBC Universal for $4.2 million (2010).
- 2008: Lead Hitachi’s first Enterprise Portal.
- 2006-2007: Generated 50% of Modern Postcard‘s revenue through online properties / online marketing.
- 2002: Created ViaSat‘s first “Web” department.
- 2000-2001: Award-winning Engineer of Miva Merchant.
- 1995: Started professional career in web development as a Web Developer/Designer (Varigon, Inc).
- 1993: Self taught web programming.
- 1992: Captain, San Diego Surf Team (Rank #2 in CA).
- 1990-1992: Professional Surfer (Rusty Surfboards).
Independent supplier of electricity and natural gas.
- Strategy planning with CTO on redesign of internal systems and architecture.
- New York, NY.
- Management of clients on technology, public relations, business strategies, and team management.
- Clients included startups, corporate, agencies, universities, night clubs, and celebrities.
- San Diego, CA.
San Diego’s largest digital agency.
- Reporting to the CTO, lead and managed all interactive media, user experience (UX), and web development projects.
- Managed international team of designers, web developers (PHP/.NET), and QA (team of 25+).
- Managed web portfolio (100+ clients): Sunkist, Wolfgang Puck, Jenny Craig, California Avocado, Kapalua.com, Summerlin.com, IrvineRanch.com.
Advisory board portal for C-level executive clients and customers.
- Managed design and development of a customer portal for C-level executives.
- Developed in Drupal.
- 2010 – Boston, MA.
Brand management think-tank/agency. New York, NY.
- Served as Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
- Client collaboration and strategic planning on web marketing, technology architecture, social media.
- Strategic leadership in the areas of technology, mobile, interactive marketing, digital media, social media, cloud computing, and industry insight into the latest trends and innovations in web.
- Reporting and deep analytics of “Big Data” for personalized user experiences / responsive design.
- Managed and planned all technology initiatives, strategies, projects, and resources.
- Managed web portfolio (clients in fashion, health, and technology): Bundoo.com, Macy’s, Walmart, Coach, Komar, Michael Kors, Yale School of Medicine, Dr. Fuhrman, Virgin Airlines.