- Management of clients on technology, public relations, business strategies, and team management.
- Clients included startups, corporate, agencies, universities, night clubs, and celebrities.
- San Diego, CA.
- Established and managed new web/marketing departments.
- Managed web portfolio (100+ applications / websites).
- 2003- 2006 – San Diego, CA.
$112 billion/year company, Forbes #35 ‘Largest Global Companies’ (400,000+ employees).
- Reporting to the CIO office, established a new executive sponsored (C-level) department to lead and unify all Web IT / Marketing resources throughout all enterprise web systems.
- Successfully accomplished executive charter to improve the online user experience and streamline web operations through cross-departmental collaboration.
- Managed international team of architects, web developers, engineers, UX designers, business analysts, QA (team of 70+).
- P&L forecasting.
- 2008 – San Diego, CA.
- Reporting to the CIO, lead and established company’s first consolidated group of all web resources.
- Generated 50% of company revenue ($20+ million/year in online sales) through online marketing, email campaigns, and personalized print marketing (VDP).
- P&L responsibilities.
- Managed team of web developers, software engineers, UX designers, QA (team of 15+).
- Managed web portfolio (40+ clients): USPS, Avery, FastFrames, Jiffy Lube, modernpostcard.com, networkmailer.com.
San Diego’s largest digital agency.
- Reporting to the CTO, lead and managed all interactive media, user experience (UX), and web development projects.
- Managed international team of designers, web developers (PHP/.NET), and QA (team of 25+).
- Managed web portfolio (100+ clients): Sunkist, Wolfgang Puck, Jenny Craig, California Avocado, Kapalua.com, Summerlin.com, IrvineRanch.com.
Brand management think-tank/agency. New York, NY.
- Served as Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
- Client collaboration and strategic planning on web marketing, technology architecture, social media.
- Strategic leadership in the areas of technology, mobile, interactive marketing, digital media, social media, cloud computing, and industry insight into the latest trends and innovations in web.
- Reporting and deep analytics of “Big Data” for personalized user experiences / responsive design.
- Managed and planned all technology initiatives, strategies, projects, and resources.
- Managed web portfolio (clients in fashion, health, and technology): Bundoo.com, Macy’s, Walmart, Coach, Komar, Michael Kors, Yale School of Medicine, Dr. Fuhrman, Virgin Airlines.